Thanks to its balmy climate and relaxed pace of life, the European bourgeoisie has been settling on the French Riviera for two centuries now. This golden age has resulted in an array of spectacular gardens and parks that abound with luscious plants to delight green-fingered visitors. In celebration of the Garden Festival, pop-up gardens have been created to add to the region's collection.
DUREE : 4 jours-3 nuits
OFFER AVAILABLE: from 01/04/2017 to 31/05/2017
Also available throughout the year (except for November and December).
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 3 nights in a double room with breakfast in a 3-star hotel or tourist residence
- Tourist tax
- Free admission and self-guided tours for the six gardens:
The Parc Phoenix garden in Nice
The Villa Thuret botanical garden in Antibes
The Château de La Napoule garden
The Villa Fort de France garden in Grasse
The Villa de Noailles garden in Grasse
The International Museum of Perfumery garden in Grasse
+ tours of the pop-up gardens (during the Garden Festival)
- Admission and tour of the International Museum of Perfumery in Grasse
- Booklet of tours with calendar of events
- Two lunches (excluding drinks) in Nice and Grasse old towns
Highlights of the stay: events and activities during the Garden Festival, introduction to the perfume industry's botanical and floral history and heritage, Nice and Mediterranean cuisine tasting sessions.