Thanks to its balmy climate and relaxed pace of life, the European bourgeoisie has been settling on the French Riviera for two centuries now. This golden age has resulted in an array of spectacular gardens and parks that abound with luscious plants to delight green-fingered visitors. In celebration of the Garden Festival, pop-up gardens have been created to add to the region's collection.
LENGTH: 4 days-3 nights
OFFER AVAILABLE: from 01/04/2017 to 31/05/2017.
Also available throughout the year (except for November and December).
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 3 nights in a double room with breakfast in a 3-star hotel or tourist residence
- Tourist tax
- Free admission and self-guided tours for the six gardens:
The botanical garden in Nice
The Villa Ephrussi de Rothschild garden
The exotic garden in Eze
The exotic garden in Monaco
The Serre de la Madone garden in Menton
The Hanbury - Vintimille botanical garden
+ tours of the pop-up gardens (during the Garden Festival)
- Self-guided tour of the Oliveraie olive grove in the Le Pian park in Menton
- Booklet of tours with calendar of events
- Two lunches (excluding drinks) in Nice and Menton old towns
Highlights of the stay: events and activities during the Garden Festival, a walk in Italy, Nice and Mediterranean cuisine tasting sessions.