Verdon, Esterel, Maures, Sainte Victoire: a succession of stunning mountain ranges and passes to experience throughout this fantastic cycling trail...
LENGTH: 7 days/6 nights.
OFFER AVAILABLE 2017: 19 to 25 March, 9 to 15 April, 16 April to 22 April, 21 to 27 May, 4 to 10 June, 17 to 23 September, 1 to 7 October, 22 to 28 October.
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 6 nights in a 2- and 3-star hotel
- Dinner and breakfast provided for the full seven days
- Lunch prepared by our coordinator
- Assistance provided by a Vélorizons support vehicle
- A log book and GPS coordinates
HIGHLIGHTS OF THE STAY:
- A mild climate that allows for an extended road-cycling season
- Far from the bustle of the touristy areas, a trail that focuses on the inland area
- Option of hiring an electric bike for a less intensive experience
- The luxury of nights spent in a hotel
- A string of small mountain ranges: Esterel, Maures, Sainte Baume, Sainte Victoire...
Holiday highlights: the balminess of the Côte d'Azur's climate serves to prolong the cycling season, an itinerary set in the hinterlands, optional electric bike hire for a gentler experience, the comfort of a good night's rest in a hotel.