From 2 to 15 september, come and spend a day in Villefranche sur Mer for the world free-diving championships and get to grips with the sport...
Outdoor world Freediving Championships in Villefranche sur Mer
For the Fifth year, the world’s most beautiful bay will be hosting athletes from around the world for the Individual World Apnea
Championships sponsored by renowned divers Alice Modolo and Guillaume Nery. Around 140 competitors from 40 countries are expected to attend the 2019 edition.
The event will feature three categories :
- Constant weight without fins
- Constant weight with fins
- Free immersion
Head over to Villefranche sur Mer on 2 september 2019 for a breath-taking world renowned sports event unlike any other.
snorkeling excursion, introduction to free-diving diving with weight belts as seen in the Big Blue movie, introduction to snorkeling,
sail boat cruise, introduction to match racing on competition sail boats, latin-rig cruise, introduction to rowing, introduction to
stand-up paddle-boarding, kayaking, Bantry Bay gigs, or fishing on a pointu boat.
150€ per person including :
- Boat trip tour of Villefranche sur Mer harbour between 4 and 7 september and 15 september
- Tour of the competition site between 8 and 14 september
- Lunch at the official village with the organisation and the event’s athletes
- Official AIDA World Championship 2019 Tee-shirt
- A diploma signed by a champion and awarded to you on the championship podium
- Souvenir photo