Setting off from the Col de Turini pass at the gateway to the Mercantour national park, head up to the Authion viewing point and soak up 360-degree views over the Alpes-Maritimes. This is a peaceful, bucolic environment that links up to the Vallée des Merveilles via sections of mountain crests complete with spectacular views, and to the Vallée de la Vésubie and Vallée de la Bévéra via around a thousand metres of foothill landscape.
LENGTH: 7 days/6 nights.
from 03/07/2017 to 08/07/2017
from 23/07/2017 to 28/07/2017
from 10/09/2017 to 15/09/2017
from 24/09/2017 to 29/09/2017
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 6 days of mountain-trailing led by a team of mountain guides
- Half-board package in a dormitory to sleep 4 or 6
- Welcome drink
- Lunch, picnic snack from Day 2 to Day 6
- Access to the spa area and pool
- Shuttle transfer for departures and returns
- A first aid and rescue kit
- Access to the SOS radio system
- Civil liability insurance
Led by a team of State-certified mountain guides, continuous radio liaison, varied day programmes adapted on a day-by-day basis, vehicle provided for group transfers.