54 chemin du Mont-Gros
33 (0)6 70 65 25 88
€100 Per Pers.
Learn all the bushcraft skills you need to survive in the forest during a 2-day (1 night) survival camp in the Alpes-Maritimes!
LENGTH: 2 days-1 night
OFFER AVAILABLE: all the year 2018
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Gear and Equipment
- Orienteering, hiking, crossing
- Setting up a base camp after having surveyed the lay of the land
- Building a fire: four methods
- Foraging for food and water (setting traps, filtering water, identifying edible plants)
- Prepping food (preparing game, cooking, etc.)
- Building shelter for the night
- Star-gazing while listening to the sounds of the forest
- Clearing your tracks
- Finding your way back to the road
ADVANTAGES OF THIS STAY:
An experience adapted to your ability level.
Winter stay also available, featuring igloo-building and an Extreme Cold survival course.
Kit to bring with you: walking shoes, warm clothes (padded jacket, hat, gloves, windbreaker, etc.), change of clothes, hat or cap, knife, backpack, flask, survival blanket.