54, Chemin du Mont Gros
33 (0)6 70 65 25 88
€450 Per Pers.
Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful bike races in the history of triathlons! After a 3.8-kilometre swim in the legendary Bay of Angels, hit the road with a spectacular bike itinerary along the same route that was originally used for the Nice Triathlon. The circuit takes you deep into Nice's hinterlands, cutting through an array of picturesque villages. With nearly 1,800 kilometres of climb, the cycling leg will offer cyclists spectacular panoramic views. All that's left to accomplish is the final run down the iconic Promenade des Anglais. An intense moment in which each athlete will be treated to the cheers and applause of the spectators who flock here. The perfect finish!
LENGTH: 3 days-2 nights.
OFFER AVAILABLE: throughout the year 2018 (upon booking).
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Custom-made all-inclusive
- Private guide for the entire stay
- Equipment stored in a secure space
- Support on the day of the race (triathletes + families)
- Transport and logistics.
- Custom-designed training camp
- Full itinerary race
- Developing a race strategy
- Tailored physical training
- Logistics and assistance
- Coaching and training
- Peace of mind
- Full management on the day of the race.