Undoubtedly one of the most beautiful bike races in the history of triathlons! After a 3.8-kilometre swim in the legendary Bay of Angels, hit the road with a spectacular bike itinerary along the same route that was originally used for the Nice Triathlon. The circuit takes you deep into Nice's hinterlands, cutting through an array of picturesque villages. With nearly 1,800 kilometres of climb, the cycling leg will offer cyclists spectacular panoramic views. All that's left to accomplish is the final run down the iconic Promenade des Anglais. An intense moment in which each athlete will be treated to the cheers and applause of the spectators who flock here. The perfect finish!
LENGTH: 3 days-2 nights.
VALIDITY OF THE OFFER: throughout the year (upon booking).
- Offers suitable for groups and individuals.
- Custom-made all-inclusive 4- to 10-day stays.
- The spectacular landscapes of the Côte d'Azur.
- Equipment stored in a secure space.
- Private guide for the entire stay.
- Custom-made and progressively challenging itinerary.
- Families catered for with activities and day trips arranged.
- Support on the day of the race (triathletes + families).
- Transport and logistics.
Custom-designed training camp, full itinerary recce, developing a race strategy, tailored physical training, logistics and assistance, coaching and training, peace of mind, full management on the day of the race.