11 boulevard Rouvier
06540 BREIL SUR ROYA
33 (0)4 93 04 91 46
€460 Per Pers.
At the gateway to the Mercantour mountains on the Italian border, a watery wonderland awaits. Enjoy canoeing, rafting and hiking in the Roya canyons, in the heat of the southern sun. Follow the water trail, play around in the canyons, set off on a hike to explore the Merveilles site in the Mercantour National Park, an open-air museum of prehistory. Water-based holiday fun for all the family!
LENGTH: 5 days-4 nights
OFFER AVAILABLE: from April to August 2018
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Day 1: arrive at Breil-sur-Roya, get settled in your gîte, introduction to your Holiday
- Day 2: Canyon de Fanghetto, water-hiking and jumps in the crystal-clear waters of the pools
- Day 3: transfer to the peaks of the Vallée de la Roya, hiking in the Merveilles
- Day 4: an unforgettable canoe-rafting descent (a modern take on the traditional canoe, to seat 2)
- Day 5: Canyon de Barbera, jumps and rappelling in a heavenly setting scattered with thrashing waterfalls and clear, tranquil pools.
ADVANTAGES OF THIS STAY
- A selection of canyons accessible for the whole family
- Fun white-water activities: water trails, easy canyons, canoe-rafting
- See the wild animals that still call the Vallée des Merveilles home.