This crossing route links the Vallée de la Tinée mountain valley to Isola 2000 setting off from the village of Saint-Dalmas-le-Selvage and crossing over the Italian border. Each of the stages along this challenging itinerary whisk you away to a new peak or trail rising 3,000 metres high as you speed through the patchwork of landscapes that make this route such an unforgettable experience!
LENGTH: 6 days-6 nights.
from 25/06/2017 to 01/07/2017
from 09/07/2017 to 15/07/2017
from 13/08/2017 to 19/08/2017
from 03/09/2017 to 09/09/2017
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- 6 days in the mountains led by a team of mountain guides
- Half-board in a mountain refuge, gîte and 1-star hotel
- Welcome drink, lunch, picnic snack provided from Day 2 to Day 6
- Luggage assistance on four nights
- A first aid and rescue kit
- Access to the SOS radio system
- Civil liability insurance
Led by a team of State-certified mountain guides, continuous radio liaison, varied day programmes adapted on a day-by-day basis, vehicle provided for group transfers.