Founded in 2007, the Urge 1001 Enduro Tour is the ultimate endurance championship on the Côte d'Azur.
An historic challenge (the first departmental endurance championship in the history of the discipline) and a series of
races all more thrilling than the last, home to the most fun tracks, the longest downhill slopes and the
highest quality and friendliest of organisations. Sport and fun on exceptional trails...
In 2018, the Urge 1001 Enduro Tour had turned. To celebrate, 1001 sentiers brought you an unprecedented championship comprised of 6 contests,
an historic leg in Italy and five memorable weekends in the Alpes-Maritimes mountains. Delve into a world of fun and technically-demanding trails,
friendship and passion, for a fantastic endurance season that stretches from January to November on some of the Côte d'Azur's most
stunning trails - become a part of our ten-year history.
Offers coming soon
2018 CONTEST DATES:
URGE 1001 ENDURO TOUR 2018 :
• january 21 : K.O.M. (Dolceacqua, Italie)
• april 29 : Enduro Mondraker du Loup du Bois Noir (Breil-sur-Roya)
• may 6 : Bévérally Turini-Moulinet (Moulinet)
• june 10 : Enduro Mondraker de Roubion (Roubion)
• october 7 : Enduro Mondraker des Merveilles (Tende)
• november 4 : Bévérally Sospel (Sospel)
1001 ENDURO KID TOUR 2018 :
• april 7 : Enduro Kid de Sospel (Sospel)
• june 3 : Enduro Kids des Portes du Mercantour (Valberg)
• june 9 : Enduro Kid de Roubion (Roubion)
• june 30 to july first : Mega Kid d’Auron (Auron)