4 rue des mesures
06270 VILLENEUVE LOUBET
33 (0)4 93 73 09 07
€610 Per Pers.
The Mercantour National Park offers children a great playground: lakes, raging torrents and basins. It also offers incredible wildlife. It's a promise, kids, you'll see chamois, marmots, wolves and certainly mountain goats!
LENGTH: 5 days-5 nights
OFFER AVAILABLE: from 09/07/2018 to 14/07/2018 from 16/07/2018 to 21/07/2018 from 30/07/2018 to 04/08/2018 from 06/08/2018 to 11/08/2018 from 13/08/2018 to 18/08/2018
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation 1 night in the shelter and 4 nights in mountain gîtes, in 6-8 bed shared rooms
- Full board (excluding drinks), from dinner on Day 1 to lunch on Day 6, lunch picnics
- Monitoring by a state-certified mountain guide, specialist in the Mercantour National Park on Day 2 and Day 3
- The presence of a donkey monitor on Day 4
- Supervision by a mountain guide on Day 5
- One donkey for 4 - 5 people
- Equipment for the Canyoning Trip
- Entry to Parc Alpha, the Wolf Park.
THE PLUS POINTS OF THE HOLIDAY:
- A multitude of lakes and a great diversity of landscapes
- A tour of the Wolf Centre with commentary
- Observation of chamois, mountain goats and marmots.
Prices on the basis of a stay for 6 persons (minimum): 610 per person, 585 per child (7 to 10 years).