THE GARDENS OF THE COTE D'AZUR STAY - A MAGICAL TOUR AROUND THE WORLD
28 place du Grand Jardin
33 (0)4 93 58 79 00
€600 Per Pers.
Thanks to its array of different landscapes and balmy climate, the Alpes-Maritimes is the ultimate botanist's paradise. In the 19th century, the English introduced exotic plants here, creating floral mosaics in which gardens from around the world lie side-by-side. Take a tour of this oasis of greenery and meet the landscape designers, gardeners and botanists who have left their mark here. Our stay begins in Menton, the city of gardens, and continues on to the Vence area in a green and rolling setting a few miles from the coast.
LENGTH: 5 days-4 nights.
OFFER AVAILABLE: de mars à octobre 2018
THE PACKAGE INCLUDES:
- Accommodation in a double room in a premium 3-star hotel in Menton (2 nights) and Vence (2 nights)
- Dinner in a restaurant near the hotel
- Admission to the 10 gardens listed as part of the programme
- 5 dinners including dinner at the Villa Rothschild in Saint-Jean-Cap-Ferrat
- Professional guide specialising in gardens, for all tours
- Use of a coach or mini bus.